1.) 29internet.com have not officially accepted your application & order until you receive a full confirmation email detailing your account settings. Before this time 29internet.com reserve the right to cancel, reject or abort any order or application made by the customer. In any such case, if funds have already been taken, a full refund will be made.
2.) Because all products & services sold by 29internet.com are tailored specifically around the domain name registered or transferred both them & the domain are classed as customisable items. Therefore the customer agrees that the Consumer Protection Regulations 2000 (Distance Selling) do not apply to our services and therefore the right to cancel registration or an order is not available.
By signing up with 29internet.com you are agree to a one year contract. Because of this if you make a cancellation of this contract at any time during the length of the contract there is no refund available to you. 29internet.com, however, may decide to refund customers in certain circumstances however the decision to do this will be made solely by 29internet.com.
1.) 29internet.com will accept all new registrations onto our automated system and register them as soon as possible after payment has been processed.
2.) The domain name registration period runs for two years from the date of registration. After this time period has lapsed registration renewal may be made upon receipt of payment of renewal fees.
3.) No refunds can be made if registration attempts though other parties have been made by the registrant within 48 hours (either side) of attempting to register the domain through 29internet.com.
4.) Until the registrant receives confirmation of registration from 29internet.com there is no guarantee that the domain name requested will be registered.
5.) 29internet.com will do all they can to ensure that the registrant's details are submitted correctly during registration. The customer is advised to check that their details are correct before submitting the domain for registration.
6.) The registrant agrees that all details submitted in respect of a domain name registration are true and correct. The registrant makes certain to 29internet.com that the registration of a domain name and the way in which it is used (directly or indirectly) does not infringe the legal rights of any third party. 29internet.com do not accept any responsibility for the use of registered domain names especially where there may be conflict over rights to ownership. The registrant indemnifies 29internet.com from any legal proceedings and costs that arise as a result of the registration of a domain name.
All .co.uk, .org.uk and .me.uk registrants must agree to Nominet UK's terms and conditions located at www.nominet.org.uk/nominet-terms.html.
By being a customer of 29internet.com you agree that we may keep in touch with you with occasional news and information emails. You agree that you have an existing relationship with us and that any reasonable mailings sent to you via email by the company will not be classified as Unsolicited Commercial Email or in breach of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. You agree that you are able to opt out of mailings at any time by emailing email@example.com with your account details. Please note that opting out may result in you not receiving renewal reminders regarding your accounts.
TERMINATION, MISUSE & UPGRADES
In the event of a breach of our terms and conditions, we will firstly suspend the web hosting account and email the customer. The matter will then be considered by our management team and the account will either be reopened or officially closed.
Hosting packages can be terminated by 29internet.com if they are being misused by the user. 29internet.com will always attempt to contact the account holder in any such case although suspensions are not guaranteed to receive email notifications. Misuse includes, but is not limited to, all of the following:
The sending of UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email - SPAM) through our servers promoting any website or through third party servers promoting a website hosted by us can result in the suspension or termination of your web hosting account.
The hosting of . exe, .cmd, .bat, .mov, .avi, .mp3, .mpeg, .mpg, .wav, .rm, .ram, .rmx, .asf,
.wmf, .wmv, .wmp, and .wma files is not permitted without notifying us first. Customers
must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before uploading such files. Any account found to be hosting these files types without notifying us will be suspended without prior warning.
The hosting of compressed files, over 1mb size, which includes but is not limited to: rar, .ace, .lzh, .zip, and .arj is not permitted. Any account found to be hosting these files types will be suspended without prior warning.
1) The hosting of, reference to or linking to nudity, pornography, anything of a sexual, lewd, or obscene nature.
2) The hosting of, reference to or linking to violations of any copyright or any other right of any third party.
3) The hosting of, reference to or linking to threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory statements.
4) The hosting of, reference to or linking to promotion of illegal activities (info on
hacking, cracking, making illegal devices, etc).
5) The hosting of, reference to or linking to information, instructions, or software containing or about any kind of virus.
6) The hosting of, reference to or linking to hate speech or hate propaganda.
7) The hosting of downloads. E.g. using web space as storage for the purpose of loading remotely.
8) The hosting of scripts or systems that cause server performance to decrease or cause a serious problem with the smooth running of the server. Be warned that this can include many of the popular forum / community systems once under medium to heavy load due to the intensive way in which they operate. Should your account be found to be causing server performance problems you will be emailed with the instruction to upgrade without delay. We will typically give you 48 business hours to upgrade or 7 days to make alternative hosting arrangements. 29internet.com will be the sole judge of how many resources any script is using and how the script or system is affecting other users.
9) The hosting of, reference to or linking to misrepresentation(s) of member's identity, or the impersonation of anyone.
10) Collection of personal information for illegal purposes.
11) The hosting of, reference to or linking to content that is deemed by 29internet.com, in its sole discretion, to be harmful to 29internet.com, another company or organisation, or individual.
12) The hosting of, reference to or linking to any products or services (or information relating to them), that are harmful, illegal, dangerous, pornographic, or indecent
13) Multiple site hosting within one hosting package. Each website you wish to run must have its own web hosting package and you must not host more than one website within your webspace.
29internet.com will not be responsible for any damages you, or your business may suffer. 29internet.com makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. 29internet.com disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by 29internet.com and its employees.
Alterations to Terms and Conditions: 29internet.com reserves the right to adjust the terms and conditions of service at any time.
29internet.com a trading name of Antur i Gymru Newydd Cyfyngedig. The company is registered in Wales with company number 3618120.